Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bishoftu Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bishoftu, Ethiopia is: 8.73465 and the longitude is: 39.008535.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||1877.75 Meters (6160.59 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ETH|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 11:44pm|
Bishoftu, Ethiopia Summary
Bishoftu has a latitude of 8°44'4.74"N and a longitude of 39°0'30.73"E or 8.73465 and 39.008535 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #10 in Ethiopia.
Populated areas near Bishoftu:
- 20.7 Km SE to Mojo, Oromia (see coordinates for Mojo)
- 35.9 Km SE to Nazret, Oromia (see coordinates for Adama)
- 38.8 Km NW to Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa (see coordinates for Addis Ababa)
- 43.2 Km SE to Wenji, Oromia (see coordinates for Wonji)
- 46.3 Km WNW to Sebeta, Oromia (see coordinates for Sebeta)
Airports near 8°44'4.74"N and 39°0'30.73"E:
- "QHR" Harar Meda Airport (2.1 Km S)
- "ADD" Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (35.5 Km NW see coordinates for Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD))
Need to calculate the distance between Bishoftu and nearby cities? See Bishoftu to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bishoftu.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|