Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sebeta Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sebeta, Ethiopia is: 8.911235 and the longitude is: 38.626764.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||2207.07 Meters (7241.05 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ETH|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 11:56pm|
Sebeta, Ethiopia Summary
Sebeta has a latitude of 8°54'40.45"N and a longitude of 38°37'36.35"E or 8.911235 and 38.626764 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #66 in Ethiopia.
Populated areas near Sebeta:
- 16.3 Km ENE to Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa (see coordinates for Addis Ababa)
- 35.7 Km WSW to Genet, Oromia (see coordinates for Debre Genet)
- 46.3 Km ESE to Bishoftu, Oromia (see coordinates for Bishoftu)
- 65.4 Km ESE to Mojo, Oromia (see coordinates for Mojo)
- 81.6 Km ESE to Nazret, Oromia (see coordinates for Adama)
Airports near 8°54'40.45"N and 38°37'36.35"E:
- "ADD" Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (20.4 Km ENE see coordinates for Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD))
- "QHR" Harar Meda Airport (47 Km ESE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sebeta.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|