- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Punta Cana Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic is: 18.58201 and the longitude is: -68.405473.
|Punta Cana Latitude:||18.58201|
|Punta Cana Longitude:||-68.405473|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||27.31 Meters (89.58 Feet)|
|Province:||La Altagracia Province|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DOM|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 28th 5:45am|
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Summary
Punta Cana has a latitude of 18°34'55.24"N and a longitude of 68°24'19.7"W or 18.58201 and -68.405473 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #11 in Dominican Republic.
Populated areas near Punta Cana:
- 32.7 Km W to Salvaleon de Higuey, La Altagracia Province (see coordinates for Higuey 23000)
- 61.4 Km WSW to La Romana, La Romana (see coordinates for La Romana)
- 69.8 Km WNW to Santa Cruz de El Seibo, El Seibo (see coordinates for El Seibo 24000)
- 91.8 Km WNW to Hato Mayor del Rey, Hato Mayor (see coordinates for Hato Mayor del Rey 25000)
- 95.1 Km W to San Pedro de Macoris, San Pedro de Macoris (see coordinates for San Pedro De Macoris)
Note: Punta Cana is also located 163.4 Km E of Dominican Republic capital Santo Domingo National District (see coordinates for Santo Domingo).
Airports near 18°34'55.24"N and 68°24'19.7"W:
- "PUJ" Punta Cana International Airport (4.7 Km ESE)
- "LRM" Casa De Campo International Airport (55.4 Km WSW see coordinates for LRM)
Points of interest near Punta Cana:
- 8.8 Km SSE Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- 9.8 Km N Dolphin Island, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- 10 Km N Palma Real Shopping Village, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Need to calculate the distance between Punta Cana and nearby cities? See Punta Cana to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Punta Cana.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|