- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Friedberg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Friedberg, Germany is: 50.324893 and the longitude is: 8.74087.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||166.06 Meters (544.82 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 3:09pm|
Friedberg, Germany Summary
Friedberg has a latitude of 50°19'29.61"N and a longitude of 8°44'27.13"E or 50.324893 and 8.74087 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #511 in Germany.
Friedberg, Germany coordinates are near the France, Belgium and Netherlands borders; 181.1 Km NE of Sarreguemines, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Sarreguemines); 194.6 Km E of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen) and 197.9 Km ESE of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade).
Populated areas near Friedberg:
- 4.7 Km N to Bad Nauheim, HE (see coordinates for Bad Nauheim)
- 10.6 Km SW to Friedrichsdorf, HE (see coordinates for Friedrichsdorf)
- 10.8 Km SSE to Karben, HE (see coordinates for Karben)
- 13.3 Km NNW to Butzbach, HE (see coordinates for Butzbach)
- 13.3 Km SE to Nidderau, HE (see coordinates for Nidderau)
Airports near 50°19'29.61"N and 8°44'27.13"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (36.1 Km SSW see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Friedberg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|