- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ziniare Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ziniare, Burkina Faso is: 12.58405 and the longitude is: -1.298735.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||305.57 Meters (1002.52 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BFA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 4:52am|
Ziniare, Burkina Faso Summary
Ziniare "Ziniaré", the capital of the Plateau-Central Region province, has a latitude of 12°35'2.58"N and a longitude of 1°17'55.45"W or 12.58405 and -1.298735 respectively.
Areas near Ziniaré:
- 74.2 Km WSW to Pitmoaga, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Pitmoaga)
- 79.2 Km WSW to Gouloure, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Goulouré)
Populated areas nearby:
- 56.9 Km S to Kombissiri, Centre-Sud (see coordinates for Kombissiri)
- 60.9 Km NNE to Kaya, Centre-Nord (see coordinates for Kaya)
- 64.5 Km W to Bousse, Plateau-Central Region (see coordinates for Boussé Department)
- 76 Km SW to Kokologo, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Kokologo)
- 79.7 Km E to Boulsa, Centre-Nord (see coordinates for Boulsa)
Note: Ziniaré is also located 35.2 Km NE of Burkina Faso capital Ouagadougou Centre (see coordinates for Ouagadougou).
Airports near 12°35'2.58"N and 1°17'55.45"W:
- "OUA" Ouagadougou Airport (34.6 Km SW see coordinates for Ouagadougou Airport (OUA))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ziniare.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|