- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pitmoaga Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pitmoaga, Burkina Faso is: 12.242638 and the longitude is: -1.885506.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||345.63 Meters (1133.97 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BFA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 4:40am|
Pitmoaga, Burkina Faso Summary
Pitmoaga has a latitude of 12°14'33.5"N and a longitude of 1°53'7.82"W or 12.242638 and -1.885506 respectively.
Areas near Pitmoaga:
- 5.3 Km WSW to Gouloure, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Goulouré)
- 74.2 Km ENE to Ziniare, Plateau-Central Region (see coordinates for Ziniare)
- 78.3 Km S to Sapouy, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Sapouy)
Populated areas nearby:
- 5.6 Km SSE to Kokologo, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Kokologo)
- 45.5 Km N to Bousse, Plateau-Central Region (see coordinates for Boussé Department)
- 50.7 Km W to Koudougou, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Koudougou)
- 62 Km ESE to Kombissiri, Centre-Sud (see coordinates for Kombissiri)
- 63.6 Km W to Reo, Centre-Ouest (see coordinates for Reo)
Note: Pitmoaga is also located 41.8 Km WSW of Burkina Faso capital Ouagadougou Centre (see coordinates for Ouagadougou).
Airports near 12°14'33.5"N and 1°53'7.82"W:
- "OUA" Ouagadougou Airport (42.4 Km ENE see coordinates for Ouagadougou Airport (OUA))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pitmoaga.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|