- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sarajevo International Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sarajevo International Airport, Kurta Schorka 36, Sarajevo 71210, Bosnia and Herzegovina is: 43.826372 and the longitude is: 18.336896.
|Sarajevo International Airport Latitude:||43.826372|
|Sarajevo International Airport Longitude:||18.336896|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||509.06 Meters (1670.15 Feet)|
|Name:||Sarajevo International Airport|
|Province:||Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine|
|Country:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BIH|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Sunday August 9th 9:28pm|
Places Closest to Sarajevo International Airport:
- 7 Km ENE Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Sarajevo)
- 22 Km NW Visoko, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Visoko)
- 35.9 Km WSW Konjic, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Konjic)
- 54.2 Km ESE Goražde, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Goražde 73000)
- 54.2 Km NW Zenica, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Zenica 72000)
Points of interest near SJJ:
- 0.7 Km S Sarajevo Tunnel Museum, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5.5 Km W Vrelo Bosne, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7.9 Km ENE Markale, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8.2 Km ENE Latin Bridge, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8.6 Km ENE National Library, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sarajevo International Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|