- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Klosterneuburg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Klosterneuburg, Austria is: 48.309866 and the longitude is: 16.323772.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||177.07 Meters (580.95 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUT|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 27th 7:29pm|
Klosterneuburg, Austria Summary
Klosterneuburg has a latitude of 48°18'35.52"N and a longitude of 16°19'25.58"E or 48.309866 and 16.323772 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #17 in Austria.
Klosterneuburg, Austria coordinates are near the Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary borders; 53.2 Km WSW of Malacky, Bratislava Region, Slovakia (see coordinates for Malacky); 64 Km SSE of Znojmo, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for 669 02 Znojmo) and 72.5 Km NNW of Sopron, Hungary (see coordinates for Sopron).
Populated areas near Klosterneuburg:
- 11.9 Km SSE to Vienna, Vienna (see coordinates for Vienna)
- 21.9 Km SSE to Schwechat, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Schwechat)
- 25.4 Km S to Modling, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Mödling)
- 32.8 Km S to Traiskirchen, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Traiskirchen)
- 34.9 Km S to Baden, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Baden bei Wien)
Airports near 48°18'35.52"N and 16°19'25.58"E:
- "VIE" Vienna International Airport (28.7 Km SE see coordinates for Vienna International Airport (VIE))
Points of interest near Klosterneuburg:
- 6.6 Km SSE Beethoven-Heiligenstadter-Testament, Vienna, Austria
Need to calculate the distance between Klosterneuburg and nearby cities? See Klosterneuburg to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Klosterneuburg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|