- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Schwechat Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Schwechat, Austria is: 48.1409268 and the longitude is: 16.4763778.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||162.67 Meters (533.69 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUT|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Sunday October 2nd 1:51pm|
Schwechat, Austria Summary
Schwechat has a latitude of 48°8'27.34"N and a longitude of 16°28'34.96"E or 48.140927 and 16.476378 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #33 in Austria.
Schwechat, Austria coordinates are near the Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovenia borders; 46.8 Km W of Bratislava, Slovakia (see coordinates for Bratislava); 51.7 Km N of Sopron, Hungary (see coordinates for Sopron); 74.4 Km SSW of Breclav, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Breclav) and 187.2 Km NNE of Maribor, Slovenia (see coordinates for Maribor).
Populated areas near Schwechat:
- 10.7 Km NW to Vienna, Vienna (see coordinates for Vienna)
- 15.5 Km WSW to Modling, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Mödling)
- 19.4 Km SW to Traiskirchen, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Traiskirchen)
- 21.9 Km NNW to Klosterneuburg, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Klosterneuburg)
- 23.9 Km SW to Baden, Lower Austria (see coordinates for Baden bei Wien)
Airports near 48°8'27.34"N and 16°28'34.96"E:
- "VIE" Vienna International Airport (7.7 Km ESE see coordinates for Vienna International Airport (VIE))
Need to calculate the distance between Schwechat and nearby cities? See Schwechat to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Schwechat.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|