- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Rosario Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Rosario, Santa Fe Province, Argentina is: -32.9442426 and the longitude is: -60.65053879999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||33.53 Meters (110.01 Feet)|
|Province:||Santa Fe Province|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ARG|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 5:36am|
Rosario, Santa Fe Province, Argentina Summary
Rosario which is the seat of Curitiba District, is the 3rd most populated city in Argentina (see coordinates for Argentina). Cordoba which is the capital of the Cordoba province, located 373.7 Km WNW of Rosario is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Córdoba).
Airport near 32°56'39.27"S and 60°39'1.94"W:
- "ROS" Islas Malvinas Airport (13.3 Km WNW)
Rosario points of interest:
- 1.6 Km E Plaza 25 de Mayo, Rosario, Argentina
- 1.7 Km E Firma y Odilo Estvez Municipal Decorative Art Museum, Rosario, Argentina
- 1.7 Km E Palace of the Lions, Rosario, Argentina
- 1.8 Km ESE Rosario Cathedral, Rosario, Argentina
Need to calculate the distance between Rosario and nearby cities? See Rosario to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Rosario.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|