- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Anguilla Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Anguilla is: 18.220554 and the longitude is: -63.06861500000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||0 Meters (0 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AIA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 12:34am|
Anguilla SummaryAnguilla is located in the continent of North America, N of Marigot, Saint Martin (see coordinates for Collectivity of Saint Martin); N of Philipsburg, Sint Maarten (see coordinates for Sint Maarten) and NNW of Gustavia, Saint Barthelemy (see coordinates for Saint-Barthélemy).
The capital of Anguilla is The Valley. Anguilla is a British overseas territory. English is the main language of the country.
Points of interest in Anguilla:
- Wallblake House, The Valley, Anguilla
Anguilla time zone(s):
|Atlantic Time Zone||-04:00/-03:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Anguilla.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|