Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities in Isle of Man
Note: that the cities listed below are deemed major based on population. While there may be more major cities, these are the most populated cities in Isle of Man.
|Douglas (Country Capital)||26,218|
|Peel IM5 1HQ||3,781|
|Port Erin IM9 6LN||3,530|
Cities Near Isle of Man
The list below shows the distance between the above cities in Isle of Man and populated cities outside of Isle of Man which are closest.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Isle of Man to Ireland
|Port Erin IM9 6LN to Carlingford||93.3 Km (58 Mi)||255.9 Km (159 Mi)|
|Port Erin IM9 6LN to Skerries||104.8 Km (65.1 Mi)||209.6 Km (130.3 Mi)|
Isle of Man to United Kingdom
|Ramsey to Whitehaven||57.6 Km (35.8 Mi)||282.5 Km (175.5 Mi)|
|Ramsey to Penrith||112.5 Km (69.9 Mi)||215.3 Km (133.8 Mi)|
Distance Between Isle of Man and Other Countries
The distance between cities in Isle of Man and cities in other countries; United Kingdom cities are nearest due to being 57.6 kilometers away.
|To Country||Distance From Isle of Man|
|United Kingdom||57.6 Km (35.8 Mi)|
|Ireland||93.3 Km (58 Mi)|