- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Thohoyandou Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Thohoyandou, South Africa is: -22.878541 and the longitude is: 30.481845.
|Position from Earth's Center:||SE|
|Elevation:||773.07 Meters (2536.31 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ZAF|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||SAST|
|SAST Stands for:||South African Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 29th 11:46pm|
Thohoyandou, South Africa Summary
Thohoyandou, the seat of Far North District, has a latitude of 22°52'42.75"S and a longitude of 30°28'54.64"E or -22.878541 and 30.481845 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #97 in South Africa.
Thohoyandou, South Africa coordinates are near the Zimbabwe border; 90.2 Kilometers SE of Beitbridge, Matabeleland South, Zimbabwe (see coordinates for Beitbridge).
Populated areas near Thohoyandou:
- 52.9 Km SSE to Giyani, LP (see coordinates for Giyani)
- 62 Km WSW to Louis Trichardt, LP (see coordinates for Louis Trichardt)
- 72.1 Km NW to Musina, LP (see coordinates for Musina)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Thohoyandou.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|