- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Paraguay Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Paraguay is: -23.442503 and the longitude is: -58.443831999999986.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||93.38 Meters (306.37 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PRY|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|Current Time:||Monday October 26th 12:29pm|
Paraguay is located in the continent of South America, SW of Bela Vista, Brazil (see coordinates for Brazil); NNE of Pirane, Argentina (see coordinates for Argentina) and ESE of Yacuiba, Bolivia (see coordinates for Bolivia).
The capital of Paraguay is Asuncion "Asunción". Spanish "español" is the main language of the country. Guarani is spoken as well.
The 5 most populated places in Paraguay are:
- Asuncion (see coordinates for Asuncion)
- Ciudad del Este (see coordinates for Ciudad del Este)
- San Lorenzo (see coordinates for San Lorenzo)
- Capiata (see coordinates for Capiata)
- Lambare (see coordinates for Lambare)
3 points of interest in Paraguay:
- Asuncion Cathedral, Asuncion, Paraguay
- Plaza de Armas, Asuncion, Paraguay
- Friendship Bridge, Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
Paraguay time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Paraguay.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|