- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Vilque Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Vilque, Peru is: -15.766561 and the longitude is: -70.259435.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||3875.44 Meters (12714.69 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 28th 2:54am|
Vilque, Peru Summary
Vilque has a latitude of 15°45'59.62"S and a longitude of 70°15'33.97"W or -15.766561 and -70.259435 respectively.
Vilque, Peru coordinates are near the Bolivia border; 150.7 Kilometers WSW of Amarete, La Paz Department, Bolivia (see coordinates for Amarete).
Areas near Vilque:
- 8.4 Km ESE to Tiquillaca, Puno (see coordinates for Tiquillaca)
- 9.8 Km WSW to Manazo, Puno (see coordinates for Mañazo)
- 14.5 Km NNW to Cabana, Puno (see coordinates for Cabana)
- 16.9 Km NW to Cabanilla, Puno (see coordinates for Cabanillas)
- 22 Km E to Paucarcolla, Puno (see coordinates for Paucarcolla)
Populated areas nearby:
- 26.7 Km ESE to Puno (see coordinates for Puno)
- 32.8 Km NNE to Juliaca, Puno (see coordinates for Juliaca)
- 75.1 Km ESE to Ilave, Puno (see coordinates for Ilave District)
Airports near 15°45'59.62"S and 70°15'33.97"W:
- "JUL" Inca Manco Capac International Airport (35 Km NNE see coordinates for Inca Manco Cápac International Airport (JUL))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Vilque.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|