- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pokhara Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pokhara, Nepal is: 28.237987 and the longitude is: 83.995588.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||895.29 Meters (2937.3 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NPL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+0545|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday May 17th 2:05pm|
Pokhara, Nepal Summary
Pokhara which is the capital of the Western Region province, is the 2nd most populated city in Nepal (see coordinates for Nepal). Kathmandu which is the capital of Nepal, located 144.4 Km ESE of Pokhara is the most populated (see coordinates for Kathmandu 44600).
Airport near 28°14'16.75"N and 83°59'44.12"E:
- "PKR" Pokhara Airport (4.3 Km SSW see coordinates for Pokhara Airport (PKR))
Pokhara points of interest:
- 5.3 Km SW Barahi Temple, Pokhara, Nepal
- 5.7 Km SSW Pokhara International Mountain Museum, Pokhara, Nepal
Need to calculate the distance between Pokhara and nearby cities? See Pokhara to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pokhara.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|