- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Warri Airport (QRW) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Warri Airport (QRW), Warri, Nigeria is: 5.594487 and the longitude is: 5.819282.
|Warri Airport (QRW) Latitude:||5.594487|
|Warri Airport (QRW) Longitude:||5.819282|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||12.98 Meters (42.57 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday September 25th 5:12pm|
Places Closest to Warri Airport:
- 5.3 Km SSW Warri, Delta (see coordinates for Warri)
- 22 Km ESE Ughelli, Delta (see coordinates for Ughelli)
- 34.2 Km NNW Sapele, Delta (see coordinates for Sapele)
- 44 Km SW Burutu, Bayelsa (see coordinates for Burutu)
- 69.3 Km E Kwale, Delta (see coordinates for Kwale)
Points of interest near QRW:
- 6.4 Km SW Efferun Market, Warri, Nigeria
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Warri Airport (QRW).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|