- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ibadan Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ibadan, Nigeria is: 7.3775355 and the longitude is: 3.947039600000039.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||225.16 Meters (738.73 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 6th 9:10pm|
Ibadan, Nigeria Summary
Ibadan which is the capital of the Oyo province, is the 3rd most populated city in Nigeria (see coordinates for Nigeria). Kano which is the capital of the Kano province, located 723.7 Km NE of Ibadan is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Kano).
Airport near 7°22'39.13"N and 3°56'49.34"E:
- "IBA" Ibadan Airport (3.8 Km ESE)
Need to calculate the distance between Ibadan and nearby cities? See Ibadan to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ibadan.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|