- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Chioggia VE Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Chioggia VE, Italy is: 45.219865 and the longitude is: 12.279014.
|Chioggia VE Latitude:||45.219865|
|Chioggia VE Longitude:||12.279014|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||4.78 Meters (15.68 Feet)|
|District:||Città Metropolitana di Venezia|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ITA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday May 11th 4:40pm|
Chioggia VE, Italy Summary
Chioggia has a latitude of 45°13'11.51"N and a longitude of 12°16'44.45"E or 45.219865 and 12.279014 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #159 in Italy.
Chioggia VE, Italy coordinates are near the Slovenia, San Marino and Austria borders; 119.1 Km WSW of Koper, Slovenia (see coordinates for 6000 Koper); 143.5 Km N of San Marino, San Marino (see coordinates for Città di San Marino) and 196.6 Km SW of Villach, Carinthia, Austria (see coordinates for Villach).
Populated areas near Chioggia:
- 21 Km NNE to Lido, Veneto (see coordinates for Lido)
- 24.7 Km N to Venice, Veneto (see coordinates for Venice)
- 29.1 Km NNW to Mira Taglio, Veneto (see coordinates for Ponte Canale Taglio)
- 30.5 Km N to Mestre, Veneto (see coordinates for Mestre)
- 32.5 Km NNW to Spinea-Orgnano, Veneto (see coordinates for Orgnano)
Airports near 45°13'11.51"N and 12°16'44.45"E:
- "VCE" Venice Marco Polo Airport (32.3 Km N see coordinates for Venice Marco Polo Airport)
- "TSF" Treviso-Sant'Angelo Airport (48.1 Km N see coordinates for Treviso Airport)
Points of interest near Chioggia VE:
- 0 Km NNE Palazzo Comunale (Chioggia), Chioggia, Italy
- 0.3 Km SSW Cathedral of Chioggia, Chioggia, Italy
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Chioggia VE.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|