Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kandi Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kandi, West Bengal, India is: 23.9468005 and the longitude is: 88.0497145.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||25.85 Meters (84.81 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday March 22nd 11:19am|
Kandi, West Bengal, India Summary
Kandi "Kāndi" has a latitude of 23°56'48.48"N and a longitude of 88°2'58.97"E or 23.946801 and 88.049715 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #787 in India.
Kandi, West Bengal, India coordinates are near the Bangladesh border; 73.9 Kilometers SSW of Nawabganj, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Chapai Nawabganj).
Populated areas near Kāndi:
- 20.5 Km E to Beldanga, WB (see coordinates for Beldanga)
- 34.4 Km SSE to Katoya, WB (see coordinates for Katwa)
- 34.6 Km NE to Murshidabad, WB (see coordinates for Murshidabad)
- 37.6 Km W to Sainthia, WB (see coordinates for Sainthia)
- 37.7 Km NW to Rampur Hat, WB (see coordinates for Rampurhat)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kandi.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|