- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
India Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for India is: 20.593684 and the longitude is: 78.96288.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||247.54 Meters (812.14 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||IND|
|Continent Region:||Southern Asia|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||IST|
|IST Stands for:||Indian Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday March 30th 5:23am|
India is located in the continent of Asia, SSW of Nepalgunj, Nepal (see coordinates for Nepal); ESE of Mithi, Pakistan (see coordinates for Pakistan); WSW of Shibganj, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Bangladesh) and SW of Jaigaon, Bhutan (see coordinates for Bhutan).
The capital of India is "New Delhi[en] / Naī Dillī[hi]". English is the main language of the country. Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Assamese, bh, Santali, Kashmiri, Nepali, Sindhi, Konkani, Dogri, Manipuri, sit, Sanskrit, French, Mizo and inc is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in India are:
- Mumbai (see coordinates for Mumbai)
- Bangalore (see coordinates for Bengaluru)
- Kolkata (see coordinates for Kolkata)
- Chennai (see coordinates for Chennai)
- Ahmedabad (see coordinates for Ahmedabad)
New Delhi (see coordinates for New Delhi), ranks #128.
7 points of interest in India:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, India (see coordinates for Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus)
- Gateway of India, Mumbai, India
- Victoria Memorial, Kolkata, India
- Indian Museum, Kolkata, India
- New Market, Kolkata, India
- Fort St. George, Chennai, India
- Jama Masjid Mosque, Ahmedabad, India
India time zone(s):
|Indian Standard Time||+05:30|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for India.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|