Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Port-de-Paix Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Port-de-Paix, Haiti is: 19.934889 and the longitude is: -72.830869.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||38.69 Meters (126.93 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||HTI|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 1st 7:39pm|
Port-de-Paix, Haiti Summary
Port-de-Paix which is the capital of the Nord-Ouest province, is the 5th most populated city in Haiti (see coordinates for Haiti). Petionville located 168 Km SSE of Port-de-Paix is the 4th most populated (see coordinates for Petion-Ville).
Airports near 19°56'5.6"N and 72°49'51.13"W:
- "PAX" Port-de-Paix Airport (1.9 Km W)
- "CAP" Cap Haitien International Airport (70.2 Km ESE)
Need to calculate the distance between Port-de-Paix and nearby cities? See Port-de-Paix to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Port-de-Paix.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|