- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Manchester Airport (MAN) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Manchester Airport (MAN), Manchester M90 1QX, UK is: 53.358803 and the longitude is: -2.27273.
|Manchester Airport (MAN) Latitude:||53.358803|
|Manchester Airport (MAN) Longitude:||-2.27273|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||71.63 Meters (235.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 29th 2020 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Monday July 13th 9:58pm|
Places Closest to Manchester Airport:
- 2.8 Mi SE Wilmslow, England (see coordinates for Wilmslow)
- 3.2 Mi WNW Hale, England (see coordinates for Hale)
- 3.6 Mi ENE Cheadle Hulme, England (see coordinates for Cheadle Hulme)
- 3.7 Mi WNW Altrincham, England (see coordinates for Altrincham)
- 4.5 Mi E Bramhall, England (see coordinates for Bramhall)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Manchester Airport (MAN).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|