- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cangas Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cangas, Pontevedra, Spain is: 42.264585 and the longitude is: -8.780928.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||12.74 Meters (41.8 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||ESP|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 31st 2021 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 4th 11:38am|
Cangas, Pontevedra, Spain Summary
Cangas do Morrazo is located in the city of Cangas and has a latitude of 42°15'52.51"N and a longitude of 8°46'51.34"W or 42.264585 and -8.780928 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #333 in Spain.
Cangas, Pontevedra, Spain coordinates are near the Portugal border; 32.3 Kilometers NW of Moncao, Viana do Castelo, Portugal (see coordinates for Monção).
Populated areas near Cangas do Morrazo:
- 4.1 Km ENE to Moana, GA (see coordinates for Moaña)
- 5.6 Km ESE to Vigo, GA (see coordinates for Vigo)
- 13.8 Km S to Nigran, GA (see coordinates for Nigrán)
- 14.3 Km E to Redondela, GA (see coordinates for Redondela)
- 15.5 Km NNE to Marin, GA (see coordinates for Marín)
Airports near 42°15'52.51"N and 8°46'51.34"W:
- "VGO" Vigo Airport (13.2 Km ESE)
- "SCQ" Santiago de Compostela Airport (76.4 Km NNE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cangas.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|