- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kevelaer Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kevelaer, Germany is: 51.581349 and the longitude is: 6.2457580000000235.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||23.25 Meters (76.28 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 31st 2024 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 5th 7:44pm|
Kevelaer, Germany Summary
Kevelaer has a latitude of 51°34'52.86"N and a longitude of 6°14'44.73"E or 51.581349 and 6.245758 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #492 in Germany.
Kevelaer, Germany coordinates are near the Netherlands and Belgium borders; 19.8 Km ENE of Venray, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Venray) and 62.6 Km NNE of Maaseik, Flanders, Belgium (see coordinates for Maaseik).
Populated areas near Kevelaer:
- 8.7 Km SE to Geldern, NRW (see coordinates for Geldern)
- 12.6 Km NNW to Goch, NRW (see coordinates for Goch)
- 15.6 Km S to Straelen, NRW (see coordinates for Straelen)
- 16.4 Km ENE to Xanten, NRW (see coordinates for Xanten)
- 22 Km ESE to Kamp-Lintfort, NRW (see coordinates for Kamp-Lintfort)
Airports near 51°34'52.86"N and 6°14'44.73"E:
- "NRN" Niederrhein Airport (7.5 Km WNW)
- "DUS" Düsseldorf International Airport (48.6 Km SE see coordinates for Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kevelaer.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|