- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Luis Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Luis, Cuba is: 20.18719 and the longitude is: -75.847585.
|San Luis Latitude:||20.18719|
|San Luis Longitude:||-75.847585|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||190.76 Meters (625.86 Feet)|
|Province:||Santiago de Cuba|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CUB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Cuba Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 12:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 1:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 21st 9:22am|
San Luis, Cuba Summary
San Luis has a latitude of 20°11'13.88"N and a longitude of 75°50'51.31"W or 20.18719 and -75.847585 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #33 in Cuba.
Populated areas near San Luis:
- 15 Km WNW to Palma Soriano, Santiago de Cuba (see coordinates for Palma Soriano)
- 19 Km S to Santiago de Cuba, Santiago de Cuba (see coordinates for Santiago de Cuba)
- 43.1 Km WNW to Contramaestre, Santiago de Cuba (see coordinates for Contramaestre)
- 52 Km N to Cueto, Holguin (see coordinates for Cueto)
- 55 Km NW to Urbano Noris, Holguín (see coordinates for Central Urbano Noris)
Airports near 20°11'13.88"N and 75°50'51.31"W:
- "SCU" Antonio Maceo International Airport (24.2 Km S see coordinates for Antonio Maceo Airport (SCU))
- "GAO" Mariana Grajales Airport (72.9 Km E)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Luis.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|