- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Thayngen Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Thayngen, Switzerland is: 47.7476886 and the longitude is: 8.7106201.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||452.53 Meters (1484.68 Feet)|
|Province:||Canton of Schaffhausen|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CHE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday November 25th 11:57am|
Thayngen, Switzerland Summary
Thayngen has a latitude of 47°44'51.68"N and a longitude of 8°42'38.23"E or 47.747689 and 8.71062 respectively.
Thayngen, Switzerland coordinates are near the Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, France and Italy borders; 5.5 Km WNW of Gottmadingen, BW, Germany (see coordinates for Gottmadingen); 73.7 Km WNW of Gaissau, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Gaißau); 83.2 Km NW of Ruggell, Liechtenstein (see coordinates for 9491 Ruggell); 86.3 Km ENE of Huningue, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Huningue) and 154.1 Km N of Formazza, Piemonte, Italy (see coordinates for 28863 Formazza VB).
Areas near Thayngen:
- 3.7 Km WSW to Stetten, SH (see coordinates for Stetten)
- 7.1 Km SSE to Diessenhofen, TG (see coordinates for Diessenhofen)
- 8 Km SW to Feuerthalen, ZH (see coordinates for Feuerthalen)
- 8.8 Km ESE to Ramsen, SH (see coordinates for Ramsen)
- 9.2 Km SW to Flurlingen, ZH (see coordinates for Flurlingen)
Populated areas nearby:
- 6.8 Km SW to Schaffhausen, SH (see coordinates for Schaffhausen)
- 25.5 Km SE to Frauenfeld, TG (see coordinates for Frauenfeld)
- 26.9 Km S to Oberwinterthur (Kreis 2), ZH (see coordinates for Betreibungsamt der Stadt Winterthur Kreis 2)
- 27.6 Km S to Winterthur, ZH (see coordinates for Winterthur)
- 34.1 Km SSW to Kloten, ZH (see coordinates for Kloten)
Note: Thayngen is also located 130.3 Km NE of Switzerland capital Bern BE (see coordinates for Bern).
Airports near 47°44'51.68"N and 8°42'38.23"E:
- "ZRH" Zürich Airport (33.7 Km SSW see coordinates for Zurich Airport (ZRH))
- "ACH" St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (70.1 Km ESE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Thayngen.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|