- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Schleitheim Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Schleitheim, Switzerland is: 47.75009 and the longitude is: 8.4868.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||474.7 Meters (1557.4 Feet)|
|Province:||Canton of Schaffhausen|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CHE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday September 29th 3:04am|
Schleitheim, Switzerland Summary
Schleitheim, the seat of Schleitheim District, has a latitude of 47°45'0.32"N and a longitude of 8°29'12.48"E or 47.75009 and 8.4868 respectively.
Schleitheim, Switzerland coordinates are near the Germany, France, Austria, Liechtenstein and Italy borders; 3.1 Km E of Stuhlingen, BW, Germany (see coordinates for 79780 Stühlingen); 70 Km ENE of Huningue, Alsace, France (see coordinates for Huningue); 89.2 Km WNW of Gaissau, Vorarlberg, Austria (see coordinates for Gaißau); 96.4 Km NW of Ruggell, Liechtenstein (see coordinates for 9491 Ruggell) and 152.9 Km N of Formazza, Piemonte, Italy (see coordinates for 28863 Formazza VB).
Areas near Schleitheim:
- 6.3 Km SSW to Hallau, SH (see coordinates for Hallau)
- 6.8 Km S to Neunkirch, SH (see coordinates for Neunkirch)
- 7.4 Km SE to Loehningen, SH (see coordinates for Löhningen)
- 8.7 Km SE to Beringen, SH (see coordinates for Beringen)
- 9.3 Km S to Wilchingen, SH (see coordinates for Wilchingen)
Populated areas nearby:
- 12.5 Km ESE to Schaffhausen, SH (see coordinates for Schaffhausen)
- 33.6 Km SSW to Baden, Aargau (see coordinates for Baden)
- 33.6 Km SE to Winterthur, ZH (see coordinates for Winterthur)
- 33.7 Km SE to Oberwinterthur (Kreis 2), ZH (see coordinates for Betreibungsamt der Stadt Winterthur Kreis 2)
- 33.9 Km SSE to Kloten, ZH (see coordinates for Kloten)
Note: Schleitheim is also located 118.7 Km NE of Switzerland capital Bern BE (see coordinates for Bern).
Airports near 47°45'0.32"N and 8°29'12.48"E:
- "ZRH" Zürich Airport (32.1 Km S see coordinates for Zurich Airport (ZRH))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Schleitheim.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|