- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Paro International Airport (PBH) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Paro International Airport (PBH), Paro, Bhutan is: 27.403794 and the longitude is: 89.423971.
|Paro International Airport (PBH) Latitude:||27.403794|
|Paro International Airport (PBH) Longitude:||89.423971|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||2232.27 Meters (7323.72 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BTN|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+06|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday December 3rd 3:18pm|
Places Closest to Paro Airport:
- 22.6 Km ENE Thimphu (see coordinates for Thimphu)
- 49.6 Km ENE Punākha (see coordinates for Punakha)
- 60.5 Km S Phuentsholing, Chhukha (see coordinates for Phuentsholing)
- 63.2 Km S Jaigaon, WB (see coordinates for Jaigaon)
- 86 Km ESE Tsirang (see coordinates for Tsirang)
Points of interest near PBH:
- 2.8 Km N Bhutan National Museum, Paro, Bhutan
- 6.4 Km NW Kyichu Lhakhang, Paro, Bhutan
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Paro International Airport (PBH).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|