- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Kyustendil Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Kyustendil, Bulgaria is: 42.286882 and the longitude is: 22.693931.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||511.74 Meters (1678.92 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BGR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 29th 2020 3:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 4:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 26th 6:08pm|
Kyustendil, Bulgaria Summary
Kyustendil, the capital of the Kyustendil Province, has a latitude of 42°17'12.78"N and a longitude of 22°41'38.15"E or 42.286882 and 22.693931 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #23 in Bulgaria.
Kyustendil, Bulgaria coordinates are near the Macedonia, Serbia, Greece and Romania borders; 31.2 Km ENE of Kriva Palanka, Macedonia (see coordinates for Kriva Palanka); 71.2 Km ESE of Vranje, Serbia (see coordinates for Vranje); 144.6 Km N of Kilkis, Makedonia Thraki, Greece (see coordinates for Kilkis 611 00) and 190.4 Km S of Calafat, DJ, Romania (see coordinates for Calafat).
Populated areas near Kyustendil:
- 34.6 Km E to Dupnitsa, Kyustendil Province (see coordinates for Dupnica)
- 44.3 Km SE to Blagoevgrad, Blagoevgrad Province (see coordinates for Blagoevgrad)
- 45.3 Km NE to Pernik, Pernik (see coordinates for Pernik)
- 68.8 Km NE to Sofia, Sofia-city (see coordinates for Sofia)
- 70.9 Km E to Samokov, Sofia Province (see coordinates for Samokov)
Airports near 42°17'12.78"N and 22°41'38.15"E:
- "SOF" Sofia Airport (74.4 Km NE)
Need to calculate the distance between Kyustendil and nearby cities? See Kyustendil to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Kyustendil.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|