- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Barbados Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Barbados is: 13.193887 and the longitude is: -59.54319799999996.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||322.01 Meters (1056.47 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||BRB|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AST|
|AST Stands for:||Atlantic Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday September 26th 11:44pm|
Barbados SummaryBarbados is located in the continent of North America, ESE of Castries, Saint Lucia (see coordinates for Saint Lucia); E of Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (see coordinates for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) and SE of Le Francois, Martinique (see coordinates for Martinique).
The capital of Barbados is Bridgetown. English is the main language of the country.
2 points of interest in Barbados:
- George Washington House, Bridgetown, Barbados
- 3Ws Monument, Bridgetown, Barbados
Barbados time zone(s):
|Atlantic Time Zone||-04:00/-03:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Barbados.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|