- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Port Stephens Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Port Stephens, New South Wales 2324, Australia is: -32.685383 and the longitude is: 152.034096.
|Port Stephens Latitude:||-32.685383|
|Port Stephens Longitude:||152.034096|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||-0.19 Meters (-0.61 Feet)|
|Province:||New South Wales|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||AUS|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AEDT|
|AEDT Stands for:||Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|AEDT Began:||October 1st 2023 2:00am AEST|
|AEDT Ends:||April 7th 2024 3:00am AEDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 6th 10:08pm|
Port Stephens, New South Wales 2324, Australia Summary
Port Stephens has a latitude of 32°41'7.38"S and a longitude of 152°2'2.75"E or -32.685383 and 152.034096 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #70 in Australia.
Populated areas near Port Stephens:
- 35.9 Km SW to Newcastle, NSW (see coordinates for Newcastle NSW)
- 44.9 Km W to Maitland, NSW (see coordinates for Maitland NSW)
- 65.5 Km WSW to Cessnock, NSW (see coordinates for Cessnock NSW 2325)
- 71.9 Km NE to Forster, NSW (see coordinates for Forster NSW 2428)
- 95 Km NNE to Taree, NSW (see coordinates for Taree NSW 2430)
Airports near 32°41'7.38"S and 152°2'2.75"E:
- "NTL" Newcastle Airport (22.3 Km SW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Port Stephens.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|