- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Australia/Lindeman is a time zone identifier used in Australia and is 1 of 13 identifiers used in the country. The identifier belongs to the Australian Eastern time zone AEST and has a UTC/GMT offset of +10:00 which is observed year round. Coordinates are -20.26666 S and 149 E.
Monday June 21st 10:55am
|Observing Daylight Saving/Summer Time:||Never|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||AEST|
|Time Zone Name:||Australian Eastern Standard Time|
|Time Zone:||Australian Eastern|
*Note: map data might not always be 100% accurate as far as boundaries are concerned, but good enough to give you a general idea. Please give the map sufficient time to load, because it often contains a lot of data which needs to be processed.