- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Australia/Darwin is a time zone identifier used in Australia and is 1 of 13 identifiers used in the country. The identifier belongs to the Australian Central time zone ACST and has a UTC/GMT offset of +09:30 which is observed year round. Coordinates are -12.46666 S and 130.83333 E.
Monday October 2nd 6:31pm
|Observing Daylight Saving/Summer Time:||Never|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||ACST|
|Time Zone Name:||Australian Central Standard Time|
|Time Zone:||Australian Central|
*Note: map data might not always be 100% accurate as far as boundaries are concerned, but good enough to give you a general idea. Please give the map sufficient time to load, because it often contains a lot of data which needs to be processed.