- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Fuel Cost Calculator
INR61.50 Total Cost of Fuel from Lusaka to Johannesburg, Connected by Gweru
Your trip to Johannesburg will consume a total of 24.60 gallons of fuel.
Trip start from Lusaka and continues through Gweru. Trip ends at Johannesburg.
- 984 Miles (Trip Total)
- Route 1 (399.5 mi) Lusaka » Gweru
Fuel Cost INR24.97
Fuel Consumption 9.99 gallons
- Route 2 (584.4 mi) Gweru » Johannesburg
Fuel Cost INR36.53
Fuel Consumption 14.61 gallons
The map above shows you the route which was used to calculate fuel cost and consumption.
Fuel Calculations Summary
Fuel calculations start from Lusaka, Zambia and end at Johannesburg, South Africa.
Route goes through Gweru, Zimbabwe.
Fuel is costing you INR2.50 per gallon and your vehicle is consuming 40 MPG. The formula can be changed here.
The driving distance from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg plays a major role in the cost of your trip due to the amount of fuel that is being consumed. If you need to analyze the details of the distance for this trip, you may do so by viewing the distance from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
Or maybe you'd like to see why certain roads were chosen for the route. You can do so by zooming in on the map and choosing different views. Take a look now by viewing the road map from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
Of course, what good is it knowing the cost of the trip and seeing how to get there if you don't have exact directions? Well it is possible to get exact driving directions from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
Did you also know that how elevated the land is can have an impact on fuel consumption and cost? Well, if areas on the way to Johannesburg are highly elevated, your vehicle may have to consume more gas because the engine would need to work harder to make it up there. In some cases, certain vehicles may not even be able to climb up the land. To find out, see route elevation from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
Travel time is of the essence when it comes to traveling which is why calculating the travel time is of the utmost importance. See the travel time from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
Speaking of travel time, a flight to Johannesburg takes up a lot less. How much less? Flight time from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
Cost is of course why we are here... so is it worth flying? Well this depends on how far your trip is. Planes get to where they need to go faster due to the speed and shorter distance that they travel. They travel shorter distances due to their ability to fly straight to their destination rather than having to worry about roads and obstacles that are in a motor vehicle's way. You can see for yourself the flight route on a map by viewing the flight distance from Lusaka to Gweru to Johannesburg.
*The cost above should be taken as an ESTIMATE due to factors which affect fuel consumption and cost of fuel.
|« RSS||Fuel Calculations for Lusaka ZM »|