- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Flight Time Calculator
40 Mins - Total Flight Time from Nairobi to Kisumu County, Connected by Kakamega
Flight time starts at Nairobi and takes 37 minutes to Kakamega, you then fly another 18 minutes from Kakamega to Kisumu County.
A direct flight to Kisumu County, would last 35 minutes - the flight takes about 5 minutes longer due to your in between flight to Kakamega, Kenya.
Current Time in Kakamega: Friday May 25th 8:01am.
Estimated Arrival Time: If you were to fly from Kakamega now, your arrival time would be Friday May 25th 8:41am (based on Kakamega time zone).
* Flight duration has been calculated using an average speed of 435 knots per hour. 15 minutes has been added due to takeoff and landing time. Note that this time varies based on runway traffic.
Other factors such as taxing and not being able to reach or maintain a speed of 435 knots per hour has not been taken into account.
Flight Time Summary
Your in air flight time starts at Nairobi and ends at Kisumu County. The connecting flight to Kakamega has been calculated as well.
Estimated arrival time: Friday May 25th 8:41am (based on destination time zone).
You can see why your trip to Nairobi takes 40 mins by taking a look at how far of a distance you would need to travel. You may do so by checking the flight distance between Nairobi and Kakamega and Kisumu County.
After seeing how far Nairobi is from Kakamega to Kisumu County by plane, you may also want to get information on route elevation from Nairobi to Kakamega to Kisumu County.
Did you know that Kisumu County can be reached by car? If you'd like to drive there, you can check the travel time from Nairobi to Kakamega to Kisumu County.
To see how far your destination is by car, you can check the distance from Nairobi to Kakamega to Kisumu County.
If you need a road map so that you can get a better understanding of the route to Kisumu County, you may want to check the road map from Nairobi to Kakamega to Kisumu County.
If you're now considering driving, you may want to take a look at the driving directions from Nairobi to Kakamega to Kisumu County.
Whether the trip is worth the drive can also be calculated by figuring out the fuel cost from Nairobi to Kakamega to Kisumu County.
|« RSS||Flight Times Calculations for Nairobi KE »|