- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Elevation of an Address
Elevation of Coordinates
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) Elevation (428.62 FT)
The elevation for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), 3400 East Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA is: 428.62 feet.
|Elevation in Meters:||130.64|
|Elevation in Feet:||428.62|
|Elevation in Miles:||0.081177262896512|
|Elevation in Kilometers:||0.13064218139648|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
* Elevation value is approximate and should be considered as an estimate. Accuracy does tend to be very high in many cases.
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is elevated by 428.62 feet. Now that you know the elevation, would you like to compare it to the elevation of other places? If you would, here are some suggestions:
|Recent Elevations from Around the World:|
|Elevation for 2 Pondside Ct --->|
|Elevation for Cheud 457256 --->|
|Elevation for 52 Ruby Springs Ln --->|
|Elevation for William Ridgway University Center --->|
|Elevation for Caracal --->|
|« RSS||Elevations from Around the World »|