- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities in Tajikistan
Note: that the cities listed below are deemed major based on population. While there may be more major cities, these are the most populated cities in Tajikistan.
|Dushanbe (Country Capital)||679,400|
Cities Near Tajikistan
The list below shows the distance between the above cities in Tajikistan and populated cities outside of Tajikistan which are closest.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Tajikistan to Afghanistan
|Dusti to Hazart Imam||18 Km (11.2 Mi)||65.1 Km (40.5 Mi)|
|Kolkhozabad to Hazart Imam||45.5 Km (28.3 Mi)||103.3 Km (64.2 Mi)|
|Kolkhozabad to Kunduz||99.3 Km (61.7 Mi)||123.8 Km (76.9 Mi)|
Tajikistan to China
|Khorog to Kashgar||441.9 Km (274.6 Mi)|
|Isfara to Kashgar||464.8 Km (288.8 Mi)|
|Isfara to Urumqi||1461.9 Km (908.4 Mi)|
Tajikistan to Kyrgyzstan
|Isfara to Kara-Bak||17.5 Km (10.9 Mi)||20.6 Km (12.8 Mi)|
|Isfara to Batken||19 Km (11.8 Mi)||22.7 Km (14.1 Mi)|
Tajikistan to Uzbekistan
|Panjakent to Urgut||31.7 Km (19.7 Mi)||45.5 Km (28.3 Mi)|
|Panjakent to Jomboy||48.9 Km (30.4 Mi)||77.5 Km (48.1 Mi)|
Distance Between Tajikistan and Neighboring Countries
The distance between cities in Tajikistan and cities in neighboring countries; Kyrgyzstan cities are nearest due to being 17.5 kilometers away.