- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities in Niger
Note: that the cities listed below are deemed major based on population. While there may be more major cities, these are the most populated cities in Niger.
|Niamey (Country Capital)||774,235|
Cities Near Niger
The list below shows the distance between the above cities in Niger and populated cities outside of Niger which are closest.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Niger to Algeria
|Agadez to Tamanrasset||609.5 Km (378.7 Mi)|
Niger to Benin
|Gaya to Malanville||6.9 Km (4.3 Mi)||8.8 Km (5.5 Mi)|
|Gaya to Guilmaro||238.7 Km (148.3 Mi)||304.6 Km (189.3 Mi)|
Niger to Burkina Faso
|Tera to Dori||84.2 Km (52.3 Mi)||95.4 Km (59.3 Mi)|
|Tera to Gorom-Gorom||116.8 Km (72.6 Mi)||150.2 Km (93.3 Mi)|
Niger to Chad
|N'Guigmi to Bol||193 Km (119.9 Mi)||1149.9 Km (714.5 Mi)|
|N'Guigmi to Mao||238.2 Km (148 Mi)||1133.3 Km (704.2 Mi)|
Niger to Libya
|Agadez to Ghāt||917.3 Km (570 Mi)||1829.1 Km (1136.5 Mi)|
Niger to Mali
|Ayorou to Ansongo||113.3 Km (70.4 Mi)||146.4 Km (91 Mi)|
Niger to Nigeria
|Maradi to Katsina||80.6 Km (50.1 Mi)||92.7 Km (57.6 Mi)|
Distance Between Niger and Neighboring Countries
The distance between cities in Niger and cities in neighboring countries; Benin cities are nearest due to being 6.9 kilometers away.