- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities in Georgia
Note: that the cities listed below are deemed major based on population. While there may be more major cities, these are the most populated cities in Georgia.
|Tbilisi (Country Capital)||1,049,498||Asia|
Cities Near Georgia
The list below shows the distance between the above cities in Georgia and populated cities outside of Georgia which are closest.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Georgia to Armenia
|Marneuli to Bagratashen||25.6 Km (15.9 Mi)||58.2 Km (36.2 Mi)|
|Marneuli to Noyemberyan||37.3 Km (23.2 Mi)||79.8 Km (49.6 Mi)|
Georgia to Azerbaijan
|Rustavi to Gazakh||53.9 Km (33.5 Mi)||83 Km (51.6 Mi)|
Georgia to Russia
|Tskhinvali to Alagir||93.3 Km (58 Mi)||128.1 Km (79.6 Mi)|
|Tskhinvali to Vladikavkaz||106.2 Km (66 Mi)||164 Km (101.9 Mi)|
Georgia to Turkey
|Khelvachauri to Hopa||28.8 Km (17.9 Mi)||36.1 Km (22.5 Mi)|
|Batumi to Hopa||30.6 Km (19 Mi)||35 Km (21.8 Mi)|
|Batumi to Artvin||50.9 Km (31.6 Mi)||76 Km (47.2 Mi)|
Distance Between Georgia and Neighboring Countries
The distance between cities in Georgia and cities in neighboring countries; Armenia cities are nearest due to being 25.6 kilometers away.