- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Wallis and Futuna Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Wallis and Futuna is: -14.2938 and the longitude is: -178.11649999999997.
|Wallis and Futuna Latitude:||-14.2938|
|Wallis and Futuna Longitude:||-178.11649999999997|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||312.57 Meters (1025.48 Feet)|
|Country:||Wallis and Futuna|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||WLF|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+12|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 4:20pm|
Wallis and Futuna SummaryWallis and Futuna is located in the continent of Oceania, W of Apia, Samoa (see coordinates for Samoa); SSE of Funafuti, Tuvalu (see coordinates for Tuvalu) and NNW of Nuku'alofa, Tonga (see coordinates for Tonga).
The capital of Wallis and Futuna is Mata-Utu. Wallis and Futuna is an overseas collectivity of France. wls is the main language of the country. fud and French is also spoken.
Points of interest in Wallis and Futuna:
- Mata-Utu Cathedral, Wallis Island, Wallis and Futuna
Wallis and Futuna time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Wallis and Futuna.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|