Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Salto Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Salto, Uruguay is: -31.385499 and the longitude is: -57.960079.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||39.3 Meters (128.95 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||URY|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-03|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 6:17pm|
Salto, Uruguay Summary
Salto which is the capital of the Salto province, is the 2nd most populated city in Uruguay (see coordinates for Uruguay). Montevideo which is the capital of Uruguay, located 425.3 Km SSE of Salto is the most populated (see coordinates for Montevideo).
Salto points of interest:
- 0.3 Km S Artigas Square, Salto, Uruguay
- 0.3 Km SSW Salto Fine Arts Museum, Salto, Uruguay
- 9.2 Km SSE Acuamania Water Park, Salto, Uruguay
Need to calculate the distance between Salto and nearby cities? See Salto to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Salto.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|