- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Wildomar Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Wildomar, CA, USA is: 33.5989126 and the longitude is: -117.2800372.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1265.75 Feet (385.8 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday July 17th 5:22pm|
Wildomar, CA, USA Summary
Wildomar has a latitude of 33°35'56.09"N and a longitude of 117°16'48.13"W or 33.598913 and -117.280037 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1214 in the United States.
Wildomar, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 76.2 Miles N of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Wildomar:
- 4.9 Mi SE to Murrieta, CA (see coordinates for Murrieta)
- 8.7 Mi NE to Menifee, CA (see coordinates for Menifee)
- 9 Mi NNE to Sun City, CA (see coordinates for Sun City)
- 10.5 Mi SE to Temecula, CA (see coordinates for Temecula)
- 13 Mi NNE to Perris, CA (see coordinates for Perris)
Airports near 33°35'56.09"N and 117°16'48.13"W:
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (34.2 Mi W see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (36.6 Mi NNW see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (47.2 Mi ENE see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Wildomar.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|