- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Vancouver Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Vancouver, WA, USA is: 45.6387281 and the longitude is: -122.66148609999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||187.25 Feet (57.07 Meters)|
|County:||San Mateo County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Thursday December 1st 8:06pm|
Vancouver, WA, USA Summary
Vancouver, the seat of San Mateo County, has a latitude of 45°38'19.42"N and a longitude of 122°39'41.35"W or 45.638728 and -122.661486 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #149 in the United States.
Populated areas near Vancouver:
- 2.3 Mi N to Hazel Dell, WA (see coordinates for Hazel Dell)
- 4.9 Mi NE to Five Corners, WA (see coordinates for Five Corners)
- 5 Mi N to Salmon Creek, WA (see coordinates for Salmon Creek)
- 7.4 Mi ENE to Orchards, WA (see coordinates for Orchards)
- 8 Mi S to Portland, OR (see coordinates for Portland)
Airports near 45°38'19.42"N and 122°39'41.35"W:
- "PDX" Portland International Airport (4.6 Mi SE see coordinates for Portland Airport (PDX))
Points of interest near Vancouver:
- 0.6 Mi SW Clark County Historical Museum, Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
- 0.9 Mi SSE Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
- 1 Mi SW Esther Short Park, Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
- 1.3 Mi SSW Interstate Bridge, Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Vancouver and nearby cities? See Vancouver to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Vancouver.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|