- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tulsa Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tulsa, OK, USA is: 36.1539816 and the longitude is: -95.992775.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||718.22 Feet (218.91 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Monday September 28th 10:01am|
Tulsa, OK, USA Summary
Tulsa, the seat of Tulsa County, has a latitude of 36°9'14.33"N and a longitude of 95°59'33.99"W or 36.153982 and -95.992775 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #49 in the United States.
Populated areas near Tulsa:
- 6.6 Mi W to Sand Springs, OK (see coordinates for Sand Springs)
- 9.2 Mi S to Jenks, OK (see coordinates for Jenks)
- 11.1 Mi NE to Owasso, OK (see coordinates for Owasso)
- 12.7 Mi ESE to Broken Arrow, OK (see coordinates for Broken Arrow)
- 12.7 Mi SSW to Sapulpa, OK (see coordinates for Sapulpa)
Airports near 36°9'14.33"N and 95°59'33.99"W:
- "TUL" Tulsa International Airport (6.6 Mi ENE)
Points of interest near Tulsa:
- 0.3 Mi SW Cox Business Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi SSE Boston Avenue United Methodist Church, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 1.8 Mi SE Woodward Park (see coordinates for Woodward Park)
- 2.4 Mi SSE Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 3.7 Mi ESE Tulsa County Fairgrounds, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- 5.3 Mi SE Tusla Promenade, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Tulsa and nearby cities? See Tulsa to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tulsa.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|