- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sun City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sun City, Menifee, CA, USA is: 33.7091878 and the longitude is: -117.1972566.
|Sun City Latitude:||33.7091878|
|Sun City Longitude:||-117.1972566|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1430.49 Feet (436.01 Meters)|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 19th 12:10pm|
Sun City, Menifee, CA, USA Summary
Sun City is located in the city of Menifee (see coordinates for Menifee) and has a latitude of 33°42'33.08"N and a longitude of 117°11'50.12"W or 33.709188 and -117.197257 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2045 in the United States.
Sun City, Menifee, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 83 Miles N of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Sun City:
- 5.4 Mi NNW to Perris, CA (see coordinates for Perris)
- 9 Mi SSW to Wildomar, CA (see coordinates for Wildomar)
- 10.3 Mi NNW to Mead Valley, CA (see coordinates for Mead Valley)
- 10.8 Mi S to Murrieta, CA (see coordinates for Murrieta)
- 13.2 Mi ENE to Hemet, CA (see coordinates for Hemet)
Airports near 33°42'33.08"N and 117°11'50.12"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (33.3 Mi NW see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (38.6 Mi W see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "PSP" Palm Springs International Airport (40.5 Mi ENE see coordinates for Palm Springs International Airport (PSP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sun City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|