- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sterling Heights Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sterling Heights, MI, USA is: 42.5803122 and the longitude is: -83.03020329999998.
|Sterling Heights Latitude:||42.5803122|
|Sterling Heights Longitude:||-83.03020329999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||613.18 Feet (186.9 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 30th 3:17pm|
Sterling Heights, MI, USA Summary
Sterling Heights has a latitude of 42°34'49.12"N and a longitude of 83°1'48.73"W or 42.580312 and -83.030203 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #187 in the United States.
Sterling Heights, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 18.3 Miles N of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Sterling Heights:
- 4.6 Mi S to Warren, MI (see coordinates for Warren)
- 5.6 Mi E to Clinton, MI (see coordinates for Charter Township of Clinton)
- 6.3 Mi N to Shelby, MI (see coordinates for Shelby charter Township)
- 6.3 Mi WNW to Troy, MI (see coordinates for Troy)
- 7.4 Mi SE to Roseville, MI (see coordinates for Roseville)
Airports near 42°34'49.12"N and 83°1'48.73"W:
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (30.3 Mi SSW see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
- "FNT" Bishop International Airport (44.9 Mi NW see coordinates for Bishop International Airport)
Points of interest near Sterling Heights:
- 5.2 Mi SW Red Oaks Waterpark, Madison Heights, Michigan, United States of America
- 6.1 Mi W Troy Historic Village, Troy, Michigan, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Sterling Heights and nearby cities? See Sterling Heights to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sterling Heights.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|