Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Springfield Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Springfield, OH, USA is: 39.9242266 and the longitude is: -83.8088171.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||975.26 Feet (297.26 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday June 7th 11:24am|
Springfield, OH, USA Summary
Springfield, the seat of Auglaize County, has a latitude of 39°55'27.22"N and a longitude of 83°48'31.74"W or 39.924227 and -83.808817 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #565 in the United States.
Populated areas near Springfield:
- 13.3 Mi WSW to Fairborn, OH (see coordinates for Fairborn)
- 17.6 Mi WSW to Huber Heights, OH (see coordinates for Huber Heights)
- 17.7 Mi SSW to Xenia, OH (see coordinates for Xenia)
- 19.5 Mi WSW to Riverside, OH (see coordinates for Riverside)
- 20.1 Mi SW to Beavercreek, OH (see coordinates for Beavercreek)
Airports near 39°55'27.22"N and 83°48'31.74"W:
- "DAY" James M Cox Dayton International Airport (21.8 Mi W)
- "CMH" Port Columbus International Airport (48.8 Mi E see coordinates for Port Columbus International Airport (CMH))
Points of interest near Springfield:
- 4.7 Mi ESE Clark County Fairgrounds, Springfield, Ohio, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Springfield and nearby cities? See Springfield to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Springfield.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|