Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
South Bend Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for South Bend, IN, USA is: 41.6763545 and the longitude is: -86.2519898.
|South Bend Latitude:||41.6763545|
|South Bend Longitude:||-86.2519898|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||708.58 Feet (215.97 Meters)|
|County:||St. Joseph County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday March 23rd 10:52am|
South Bend, IN, USA Summary
South Bend, the seat of St. Joseph County, has a latitude of 41°40'34.88"N and a longitude of 86°15'7.16"W or 41.676355 and -86.25199 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #266 in the United States.
Populated areas near South Bend:
- 4.9 Mi E to Mishawaka, IN (see coordinates for Mishawaka)
- 9 Mi NE to Granger, IN (see coordinates for Granger)
- 14.2 Mi E to Elkhart, IN (see coordinates for Elkhart)
- 22.5 Mi ESE to Goshen, IN (see coordinates for Goshen)
- 24.7 Mi W to LaPorte, IN (see coordinates for La Porte)
Airports near 41°40'34.88"N and 86°15'7.16"W:
- "SBN" South Bend Regional Airport (4 Mi WNW)
Points of interest near South Bend:
- 1.6 Mi ESE Potawatomi Zoo, South Bend, Indiana, United States of America
- 1.9 Mi NNE Basilica of the Sacred Heart, South Bend, Indiana, United States of America
- 1.9 Mi NNE Snite Museum of Art, South Bend, Indiana, United States of America
- 2.2 Mi NNE Hesburgh Library, South Bend, Indiana, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between South Bend and nearby cities? See South Bend to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for South Bend.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|