- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sedalia Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sedalia, MO 65301, USA is: 38.7044609 and the longitude is: -93.2282613.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||910.48 Feet (277.51 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday October 4th 8:24am|
Sedalia, MO 65301, USA Summary
Sedalia, the seat of Pettis County, has a latitude of 38°42'16.06"N and a longitude of 93°13'41.74"W or 38.704461 and -93.228261 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1886 in the United States.
Populated areas near Sedalia:
- 27.7 Mi W to Warrensburg, MO (see coordinates for Warrensburg)
- 51.1 Mi ENE to Columbia, MO (see coordinates for Columbia)
- 57.6 Mi E to Jefferson City, MO (see coordinates for Jefferson City)
- 60.7 Mi WNW to Blue Springs, MO (see coordinates for Blue Springs)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sedalia.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|